How to check if a domain name is available
Login to our client area at www.creativenatives.net/billing and....
1. Type the name with the domain extension (.co.za / .com etc) you wish to register
2. If the desired name is available you can proceed and order it by clicking the 'order now' button. If you want to see if the desired name is available in other top level domain extensions click the 'search multiple TLD's' button
3. Tick the relevant top level domain extension boxes you would like to check the availability for i.e. if you want to see if the .com domain is available make sure you select it
4. The results will show in table format. Select the domain or domains you would like to register and click 'order now'
5. Once you have selected the domains you would like to register you can choose to add hosting packages to them. This is required if you want to upload a website or set up email accounts for your new domain. Alternatively click update cart to register the domains only
6. The order summary page details all the costs due upon order (today) and all the costs recurring. Click 'checkout' to proceed
7. The checkout page is the last place where you can check and review all the information in regards to your order. Select your payment method and click the 'complete order' button to place the order and generate an invoice.